We bring together people who live, work, and own businesses within communities to plan and implement ideas that help our communities grow.
To promote local businesses and provide opportunities that foster the economic, social, and cultural well-being of our communities.
Business owners, local officials, civic leaders, community groups and residents working cooperatively to advance our common purpose, mission and goals.
- Identify and promote local business, industries and services within our communities.
- Encourage residents and visitors alike to shop local and stimulate tourism.
- Create awareness of our community attributes.
- Inspire sustainable business development.
- Foster working relationships with local schools, police, fire and other agencies.
- Nurture civic engagement and develop community pride.
Some of our past events
Duck Pond Day 2108
Wading River’s annual street festival, kicked off with a 5K walk/run, followed by a parade at noon and then a street fair with vendor booths to shop, eat and enjoy live music performed by two bands.
Earth Day 2018
This was the Chamber's first major event for 2018 and we had a great turnout that resulted in the collection of a tremendous amount of trash along roadways and the beaches in Wading River and Shoreham. A real community effort!
The cars are awesome and the venue is perfect. The Chamber sponsored Cruise Nights are held in the parking lot at the Shoppes at East Wind in Wading River, which makes this a family-oriented, kid-friendly event. While car enthusiasts check out the hot rods, street rods and other classic cards, you can take a stroll along the brick paved walkways and visit the unique specialty shops, take a ride on the Grand Carousel, or get some pizza, ice cream, cheese, wine, candy, bakery items, coffee and tea.